UIM and PIP…what are they and do I need them?

When you are in a car wreck, there are many potential types of coverage, to compensate you for the damages caused in the crash. If the person that hit you, or caused the wreck, has coverage, it would be liability coverage that you would claim against. If the person that hit you or caused your […]